Friday, April 29, 2011

Knitting & Turkey Burgers

Breakfast - Crumpets and a pear with green tea.



When my internet wasn't working I was watching a lot of movies, 
so I decided to buy some yarn so I didn't feel like I was wasting my time completely. 
Not very summer-y... But hey. Isn't the yarn pretty though?


Outfit for the day - 

( Shorts - H&M, Shirt - Urban Outfitters)

Wearing the tights I bought yesterday...

 (Tights & Shoes - Penneys)
 
Dinner - Turkey and Feta Cheese burgers (idea from my friend Lauren) on something called Tiger Bread with Indian something sauce on them. 
Made with my other friend Sarah...they were awesome :) 



3 comments:

Heather said...

Mmmm..that breakfast looks yummy!
All of your pictures are gorgeous!

Danni said...

oh god, those burgers sound incredible! droool x

Elise Dixon said...

Great blog I enjoyeed reading